Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Perspective



What if instead of looking at my day and seeing a list of things that need to be done, feeling overwhelmed, and choosing to just ignore it all, I changed my perspective?

What if after spending some time in the Word and seeking God for how to approach my day, I also decided to look at my list and see it as an opportunity to serve my family? What if I chose to not just serve my family, but to serve them with a happy heart?

I am guessing that my days would look different. They would most likely be spent the same way, doing the same things, but by choosing a different perspective, I am choosing to be a less selfish wife and mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...