Monday, January 27, 2014

LOVE is...Free Printable

I mentioned last week that I have been working on a bunch of different projects in several different rooms all at the same time. This is not always the best way to accomplish things, but right now random seems to be working.

I don't think I have shown any pictures of our bedroom since we moved into this house 3 years ago. I am not done with it, but have finally decided how I want to finish the room.

We refinished a French Provincial chest over a year ago with the intention of using it as a media stand, but the scale was not right in our living room. It got moved up to our room, and then I almost sold it, but I changed my mind. I REALLY like it, so I made it work. I just couldn't part with it.  I did a gallery wall above the chest  with mirrors and a few wedding pictures, but I also wanted something with just typography to add to it. I went through a list of quotes, but ultimately landed on 1Corinthians 13.


I will be showing you some room progress this week, but I wanted to go ahead and share this free printable with you. Just right click on the image, save it to your computer, and then print it at home or wherever you like to get prints made. Enjoy!



I am linking this post to these blog parties. Please go check them out.

The Pearl Blog - All Things Pretty Part-ay
Liz Marie Blog
House of Rose
Blissfully Ever After
Love of Home and Family
Tatertots and Jello
I Heart Nap Time
Lil' Luna
Somewhat Simple
Today's Creative Blog
Suburbs Mama
Making Home Base
Design, Dining + Diapers
Frugal Friday - The Shabby Nest 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...