Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan #12


Y'all, last week I didn't plan our meals and it was a disaster. We were ordering pizza by Tuesday. I do so much better when I come up with a plan!

We have a really busy week coming up, so I am keeping dinner really simple. I needed fast meals with minimal clean up.






Sunday Lunch - Rotisserie Chicken Sandwiches and Chips

Sunday Dinner
- Pancakes and Bacon

Monday - Beef and Bean Enchiladas, Chips and Salsa

Tuesday - Oven Baked Chili Dogs, Baked Fries

Wednesday - Lemon Crockpot Chicken, Rice, Peas

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Daddy's Birthday Dinner

Saturday - Something on the Grill or Homemade Pizza (It depends on the weather.)



nikkisnacs

2 comments:

  1. I really need to start meal planning. We are awful about meals. We do pretty good at fixing quick and nutritious meals for our toddler, but we are terrible about getting takeout. I have got to start doing this. Where do you come up with the different recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean- meal planning is such a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...