Monday, September 15, 2014

On a Break - What You Wish Wednesday No. 18



Hey,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have injured my shoulder and can not sit up or type right now. I will be back once I have had time to heal. I just wanted to let you know. If you are looking for WYWW, please go to one of my co-hosts sites to link up.

EDITED 9/21

I am still not fully recovered but am doing much better. I'm still having to take it easy. I went ahead and added the link party from Wednesday so that you can find it. You still have a few days to link up. Thank you to those of you that have checked up on me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...