Friday, October 17, 2014

A Simple Painted Project - Abstract Art


I would not consider myself an artist, but I can be pretty crafty.

I needed a large piece of art to hand up in our entry way, but I couldn't really find anything that I really liked. You know what that means...time to make it myself. I chose to keep it simple. I used colors that were all somewhat similar and just started painting. Don't be afraid of paint. You can just keep painting until you get the look you want. It really is pretty simple.


Don't be afraid of paint. You can just keep painting until you get the look you want. It really is pretty simple.


2 comments:

  1. Since I'm old as dirt, it doesn't take much to confuse me. When you said you painted the fan, I expected to see the blades painted. LOL I do like the new gold base. It looks so much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think I've had painting the fan on my to do list for the boys room forever. Maybe this will give me a push to get it done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...