Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Simple Painted Project - Chalkboard Closet Doors


I have been working on our boys' playroom for a while now. We are still making progress. One of the simple projects I did was to turn there closet doors into a chalkboard.

I wasn't planning to do this, but happened to find a can of navy blue chalkboard paint on the oops cart at Lowes for $5. I couldn't resist.


It was very simple to do. I used a small foam roller and add 3 coats of chalkboard paint.

My boys really enjoy drawing on it. Chalk is REALLY messy, so I save if for special occasions, and then vacuum right after, but it is totally worth it.


This post is day 28 of a 31 day Series. You can see all 31 Simple Painted Projects HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...