Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Simple Painted Project - Painted Interior Front Doors


These doors have been quite the project. The painting was the simple part! The door handles quite working properly and needed to be replaced. It involved lots of patching and sanding. Since the handles had to be replaced and would need to be painted again, I took the opportunity to finally get the paint color right.


I am FINALLY very happy with this color. I had Home Depot color match Sherwin Williams -
Urban Bronze. The color is finally just right for this room.

There are several different ways to go about painting doors. I prefer to paint the inside panel, let it dry, paint up and down, let it dry, and then right to left.

If you are only painting one door, the project is even simpler.



This post is day 29 of a 31 day Series. You can see all 31 Simple Painted Projects HERE.



2 comments:

  1. Just got all caught up on your series!!! LOVE everything you've done. I especially love your bookcase! So beautiful and your styling is great, too!!! Love it all! Wish I could see it in person. The other day you mentioned heating your coffee up three times before finishing it...I Iaughed because that sounds just like me!! I feel like I reheat mine everyday because something gets in the way of me finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up!! Always fun! Yay! ;) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...